Helping people find resources to grow healthy lives.
Offering educational opportunities that lead to self-sufficiency.
Partnering with local organizations to meet community needs.
Enriching lives by developing skills that restore dignity and self worth.
Executive Director Search
Hope on the Hill Executive Director (Part-Time)
Hope on the Hill, (HOTH) is a non-profit (501c3) organization dedicated to meeting the physical and emotional needs of others for the purpose of strengthening lives. In efforts to achieve that end, HOTH is dedicated to the following efforts:
Removing the barriers between the community at large and the faith community.
Showing compassion and helping maintain others self-respect and dignity.
Teaching others how to improve the quality of their lives and reach self-sufficiency with life skills educational programs.
Reaching out to the homeless, clothing and feeding the hungry, supporting those who have been in prison, and helping the unemployed find a job.
Giving others the opportunity to serve their fellow man.
HOTH is governed by a board of directors, managed by a director, and supported by numerous volunteers. Currently the HOTH board is in search of a new director with the following requirements to execute the following responsibilities:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Place a high value in cooperating with Church on the Hill
- Possess a passion for people in need
- Have a positive reputation in the community
- Practice excellence in working with people
- Be self-motivated and driven to achieve measurable goals
Responsibilities, (included but not limited too):
- Recruit, train, equip and empower key volunteer leaders
- Provide ‘The Benevolence Ministry’ for COTH
- Provide oversight for all legal matters of HOTH
- Network with other local non-profit organizations
- Oversee all existing programs at HOTH
- Pursue the addition of programs at HOTH when needs and opportunities arise within the community
- Manage, train and lead all your program leaders
- Attend and lead HOTH board meetings as a non-voting member
- Carry out the direction of the HOTH board with the assistance of your resources, leaders and programs
- Pursue the success of HOTH’s goals and objectives by removing every barrier possible
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor (or his representative) at COTH
Interested parties should submit both a resume and letter of intent limited to 250 words to either 700 NW. Hill Rd McMinnville, Or 97128 attention HOTH; or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘HOTH Director’ in the subject line. The HOTH board will be taking resumes and interviewing perspective candidates during the months of August and September 2014. Compensation will be based upon experience in the salary range of $15,000 to $25,000 per year working 29 hrs per week with the understanding that the directors wages will increase as the organization continues to grow.